Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Shanna Moakler giving up on her feud with Paris Hilton?


Shanna Moakler, the ex-Playboy centerfold wife of Travis Barker, has apparently decided to end her short-lived feud with the oh-so-annoying heiress Paris Hilton.
I posted a few days ago that I thought Shanna was a class act when compared with Paris Hilton. I won't say that Shanna is what I would call "bring home to mom" type for a man, but compared to Paris, she is. Shanna has said she is ready to move on with her life. For this young mother, I think it is the best thing she can do.

According to this article on TMZ Shanna is happy to move on with her life. The former Miss New York is still young and she will probably have young suitors going after her soon enough. I doubt she'll miss her rooster-haired rock star hubby after some time.
Technorati Profile

No comments: