Sunday, October 08, 2006

Paris Hilton's Next Victim? Travis Barker.


I didn't believe the whole Paris Hilton and Travis Barker rumors until I saw this video and article about the whole Paris and Travis hook up First off, he was married to Shanna Moakler, who might I add is GORGEOUS. Shanna may not be a complete class act, but she seems to be a much classier person than Paris Hilton. Shanna also happens to have some of Travis's children! Soooo and did I mention she was a Playboy model?

Anyway, talk about going from mercedes to geo metro! Travis isn't exactly an Adonis, don't get me wrong. But from Shanna to Paris? In the class department there is no comparison! Shanna wins. Maybe when Paris turns 30, she will grow up and act classy? Her little sister is more mature than she is by a long shot.

Travis Barker is on my DUMBASS list now

No comments: