Saturday, October 07, 2006

K Fed can't dance?

Did anyone else watch MTV this afternoon, and they were showing the most embarrassing celeb moments of the last year? I almost spit out my mocachino when I saw "K Fed", Mr. Spears, dancing on one of those deuling dance machines against a middle aged man. Let's just say, the older guy kicked his butt. Is it just me, or wasn't K Fed supposed to be a back up dancer? He's not exactly packing heat in the dance department.

Is he really thugged out or is he just a "wigga". I have a feeling he's just milking his 15 minutes of fame for all they are worth. I guess he will have the coveted (is it really coveted?hmm) title of Britney's kids Baby Daddy.

Anyway, if you want a good laugh today, go check out the video. It's probably going to show as a re-run. lol.

No comments: