Sunday, October 08, 2006

I used to wonder what happened to Tina Yothers

I, like many others, thought Tina Yothers went off to a life of drugs, disaster, or some other sad tale like other child actors. Lo and behold I turn it to VH1 and there she is, on the new Celebrity Fit Club 4. I barely recognized her, with her jet black hair and her big frame. She isn't an ugly girl at all, she's okay looking, but not at all what I remembered. Does anyone else remember her long blonde hair on Family Ties? :-) Anyway, I watched the Celebrity Fit Club when Kelly Le Brock was on it and she went from frumpy to fabulous. Anyway, she lost like 30 pounds or so and she looked pretty good. I hadn't seen her in YEARS. Apparently she just had a baby and had got up over 200 lbs, and had a rock band. I guess she didn't go to jail or get on drugs like some of her child actor counterparts lol :-)

No comments: