Thursday, October 19, 2006

Nicky Hilton breaks up with Kevin again. Did I mention she looks sensational?


Nicky Hilton, 23, has broken up yet again with her cute but short counterpart Kevin Connoly. I think he's kind of cute in an adorable baby face sort of way. Anyway, apparently they've had an on-again, off-again relationship for a couple of years. Give it up, Kevin! I would stay away from the Hilton sisters. Although Nicky is a lot classier and more intelligent than her notorious sister Paris, unfortunately she is very indecisive about men. Does anyone else remember her quickie marriage a couple of years ago that ended about as fast as Britney Spears' first marriage to her childhood buddy? I think Nicky has some partying still left in her as she is only 23 years old. Kevin is kind of acting like his character on Entourage :-)

But my goodness, Nicky, you always look stunning! Is it just me or is she the better dressed sister as well? Anyway I'm sure she will recover from the break-up just fine and it appears that she holds herself up well under stress

No comments: